Hell Comes to Your House is an influential American Deathrock and punk compilation that chronicles the emergence of Deathrock as a genre.
The album was originally released in 1981 but reissued in 1998.
It is notable for releasing the first ever Christian Death song "Dogs", plus the compilation also includes the first studio recordings of Social Distortion.
The engineer Randy Burns went on to produce other punk, thrash and death metal bands including Suicidal Tendencies, Death, Possessed, and Megadeth.
01. Social Distortion - Lude Boy
02. Social Distortion - Telling Them
03 Legal Weapon - Daddy's Gone Mad
04. Red Cross - Puss 'N' Boots
05. Modern Warfare - Out Of My Head
06. Modern Warfare - Street Fightin' Man
07. Secret Hate - Deception
08. Secret Hate - New Routine/Suicide
09. Conservatives - Suburban Bitch
10. Conservatives - Just Cuz/Nervous
11. 45 Grave - Evil
12. 45 Grave - Concerned Citizen
13. 45 Grave - 45 Grave
14. Christian Death - Dogs
15. 100 Flowers - Reject Yourself
16. Rhino 39 - Marry It
17. Super Heroines - Death On The Elevator
18. Super Heroines - Embalmed Love
Credits on the record list the producer of "Dogs" as "Mike Patton". Plese note that he is not the Ipecac Recordings label head/Faith No More singer, Mike Patton. This Mike Patton was in the band The Middle Class and he also produced the first iconic "blue" album by the influential Orange County band, Adolescents. He was also the bass player with T.S.O.L's Jack Grisham's post TSOL Goth/Dance band, Cathedral of Tears.